Senior UX / UI Designer
Product Development • Full-Time
IZI Group plc, Malta’s leading gaming company, and the parent of the Dragonara Casino, IZIBET, and National Lottery plc is now looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer to join the Product Development Team. The ideal candidate will have a direct contribution to the success of our products by materializing the visions of our product teams into tangible user experiences.
- Create, improve, and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, and user flows, and effectively communicate ideas using any of these methods.
- Develop new designs based on industry best practices, user goals as well as business requirements.
- Follow up and optimize the existing user interface.
- Conduct user research and produce wireframes and prototypes to present to respective stakeholders.
- Work in iterations to evolve the product depending on user feedback.
- Work closely with the creative department to align on brand development.
- Experience with designing responsive and progressive browser-based applications, native and hybrid applications on Android and Apple devices
- Working closely with senior management and the Head of Product to ensure that the company develops a user experience for our customers that drives growth in the market.
- Running experiments, research, and insights that will drive the understanding of user behavior and help create a highly competitive product in the market.
- Continually researching the market, our competitors, customer usage behaviors, and technology trends to ensure that we maintain market-leading products.
- Work through design problems from beginning to end, translating insights from research and analytics into concepts that form disruptive new products and features, and designing the detailed workflows and interactions required to make them a reality.
- Lead the end-to-end design process, bringing to life the customer experience and the business vision/mission.
- The ability to navigate comprehensive brand guidelines
- A flair for translating data into interesting, easy-to-understand infographics.
- Media aware and social media savvy
- The ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- 4 years of experience in iGaming Product Design, UI/UX design, and a proven record of building user and result-centered products and working with HTML and CSS;
- Previous experience in the iGaming industry is a must;
- Demonstrable design portfolio showcasing UI design skills and user experience research case studies;
- Web standards, Responsive design, Usability, Accessibility;
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction;
- Articulating vision and designs through process flows/storyboards/wireframes/mockups/prototypes;
- Strong knowledge of user-centered design techniques, basic design principles, and interaction design concepts;
- Ability to use critical thinking when building product designs independently;
- Expertise with software such as Sketch, Adobe Suite, Protopie, Figma, inVision
- Knowledge of user analytics tools such as Google Analytics, UserTesting, Hotjar, or others
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Up to date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies;
We look forward to hearing from you! Please apply directly using the apply button below. In case you have any further questions about the role, you are welcome to contact us at [email protected] or our Helpline phone (+356) 2570 4000.