Product Development • Full-Time
We are looking for a web designer to join our team. You will be involved in the development of our website, from the earliest conception to the final release. As our web designer, you will work with the front-end developer to create intuitive, attractive user interfaces to engage customers. Your duties will include taking requirements, creating mock-ups, and designing layouts while balancing the usability, visual appeal, and technical feasibility of the designs. You will also have the opportunity to plan and execute projects, as well as improve the overall quality of our websites.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with the stakeholders.
- Testing and improving the design of our corporate websites, landing pages and newsletters.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- A relevant diploma in a related field.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Skethc and other visual design tools.
- Good understanding of WordPress content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please apply directly using the apply button below. In case you have any further questions about the role, you are welcome to contact us at [email protected] or our Helpline phone (+356) 2570 4000.