Operations • Full-Time
A Senior Cashier shall perform duties at the Cash Desk in order to provide the highest standards of efficiency, security and customer service, as required by the Head Cashier, in the operation of the Cash Desk Department. Maintain comprehensive records of related activities monitor and control the movement of all cash, chips, plaques, forms, and documents.
- Verification of Gaming counts and the relevant buys from the Count to the Cash Desk.
- Ensure the integrity of the Vault with regard to balancing, issuing, and other processes relating to the Vault.
- Balancing on the Cash Desk on a daily basis and reporting any variances to the appropriate parties.
- Ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures at all times.
- Reporting any Cash Desk equipment malfunction to Management.
- Ensure there are sufficient cash, coin, chips, and numbered forms at an acceptable level to ensure the efficient operation of the casino.
- Ensure the casino’s cash and cash equivalents held under the control of the Cash Desk are correctly balanced, recorded, and secured.
- Liaise with other casino departments and patrons as required ensuring the Cash Desk Department’s procedures are discharged effectively.
- Negotiating accepted Foreign Currencies in exchange for Casino chips.
- Other duties as required by Head Cashier.
- Whilst working for the Company there will be access to a wide variety of confidential information concerning the Company guests and employees.
- It is vital that all such information remains confidential and must not be disclosed to anyone outside the Company, guests, and employees unless otherwise stated. Please refer to the Employee Handbook for full policy details.
Health & Safety
- To be aware of and comply with safe working practices as stipulated by the Health and Safety Act and as applicable to your place of work. This will include the incumbent’s awareness of any specific hazards at the workplace.
- The wearing of appropriate protective clothing provided or recommended by the Company will be obligatory.
- To report any defects in the building, plant, or equipment according to casino procedure.
- To ensure that any accidents to staff guests or visitors are reported immediately in accordance with correct procedures.
- To attend statutory Fire, Health, and Safety Training and to be fully conversant with and abide by all rules concerning:
- Fire, Health, and Safety
- Regulations, such as COHSS in the European Union, related to the control of substances hazardous to health.
- Risk Assessments for your department
- Casino Fire & Evacuation Procedures
- As the Casino’s level of business varies considerably, there is a need for flexibility in attitude, approach, and working hours.
- The above description is not to be regarded as exhaustive. Other tasks and responsibilities of a broadly comparable nature may be added on a temporary or permanent basis, as appropriate.
- Worked in a similar environment
- Flexibility regarding work hours essential
- Proof of eligibility to work in Malta
We look forward to hearing from you! Please apply directly using the apply button below. In case you have any further questions about the role, you are welcome to contact us at [email protected] or our Helpline phone (+356) 2570 4000.