Operations • Full-Time
We are looking for energetic and target-driven individuals to form part of our team of National Lottery Sales representatives. If you value building strong business relationships across a network of more than 200 retailer points of sales, it’s time to join our sales team.
Your goal is to act as the brand ambassador of the National Lottery products such as Lotto, Super5, Pick3 and FastKeno within the retail network with the aim of maximizing sales while building strong relationships with the lottery agents in the process.
- Strong sales and commercial acumen.
- Ability to undertake sales analysis according to pre-established KPIs.
- Ability to detect sales trends across product categories.
- Conversant with office software tools such as spreadsheets to prepare analysis reports.
- Positive attitude towards understanding and learning the dynamics of the lottery industry.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to create a positive rapport with lottery retailers.
- Ability to direct retailers towards best industry practices.
- Previous sales experience in a retail environment.
- Have clean police conduct and possess a driving license.
Reporting directly to the Head of Indirect Sales at National Lottery plc, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Attain the sales targets related to the sales of National Lottery products via the National Lottery Primary Distribution Network.
- Provide real market feedback to top management related to the distribution of National Lottery products via the National Lottery Primary Distribution Network.
- Liaise with the Head of Marketing of IZI Group plc to ensure that the requirements of the National Lottery Primary Distribution Network are duly fulfilled.
- Provide strategic input on work practices of the National Lottery Primary Distribution Network with the objective of improving financial performance KPIs across the network.
- Support the growth and engagement of individual agents forming part of the Secondary Distribution Network.
- Manage the requirements of the individual agents forming part of the Secondary Distribution Network with the aim of attaining the financial KPIs from this distribution network.
National Lottery has been providing products that are sold to thousands of consumers on a weekly basis for over a century. We expect our sales representatives to respect the traditional aspect of the service, while capable of understanding the innovative element of the industry. Most importantly we are looking for individuals that are motivated to form part of a team, have a strong aptitude to support common goals, demonstrate effective observation skills, and are prepared to assist agents in performing according to pre-established work practices.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please apply directly using the apply button below. In case you have any further questions about the role, you are welcome to contact us at [email protected] or our Helpline phone (+356) 2570 4000.