Bingo Ticket Seller
Operations • Full-Time
Working under the supervision of the podium operator, one will be mainly selling bingo scorecards to the customers whilst ensuring that any queries from clients are dealt with in a professional manner.
- Responsibility for selling Bingo session scorecards
- Selling Tokens
- Clearing up tables from used Bingo Tickets
- Checking and Delivering envelopes with Cash Prize to winning clients
- Exchanging monies for tokens
- Informing players of ongoing promotions
- Explaining the Bingo game features and rules to players
- May be deployed in other operational roles if required
- Being knowledgeable of the different promotions available to our patrons
- Be outgoing, and customer orientated
- Have good communication skills in Maltese and English
- Be available to work weekends and public holidays
- Be flexible and self-motivated
National Lottery has been providing products that are sold to thousands of consumers on a weekly basis for over a century. Most importantly we are looking for individuals that are motivated to form part of a team, have a strong aptitude to support common goals, demonstrate effective observation skills, and are prepared to assist agents in performing according to pre-established work practices.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please apply directly using the apply button below. In case you have any further questions about the role, you are welcome to contact us at [email protected] or our Helpline phone (+356) 2570 4000.